Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pleasure in the Dark (Rated NC17)


There he is in the dark, standing in front of the mirror, looking at himself. He is so beautiful if you can really call a man beautiful. He is wearing a thin black shirt; I can see his nipples thru it. It is buttoned up to the middle of his chest. He is wearing black pants, and his hair is so dark that it blends into the background of the very dimly lit room, his thumbs hitched in his front pockets. He looks at himself. I am looking at him, he can't see me, I am in the shadow. His lovely pale skin shows thru the shirt. The only color in the room is the blue of his eyes, his amazing eyes that can see right into your soul, eyes that tell on him. How can one look so delicious and so innocent at the same time?

Slowly I creep up behind him. He doesn't turn around. He continues staring at the reflection. I am right behind him now. He still doesn't turn around. I gently touch his shoulders and run my hand down his muscular back slowly. He still doesn't turn around. He still can’t see me. I run my hands around his ribcage to rest on his tight chest.

Oh, he is so beautiful and he smells so good. I press my front to his back and I can feel him breathe deeply when I do. He still doesn't turn around, only stares at the image in the mirror. I hug him tight to me and peer over his shoulder to watch his sweet face as I touch him. His blank look is gone, he looks randier now and if possible more delicious.

My hands begin to unbutton his thin veil of shirt baring his smooth skin for me to touch. He can’t see me, only the hands that are touching him now. His mouth, Oh! His pouty sweet mouth falls open a bit and his tongue darts out to wet his lips. My fingers find his tight nipples and tease them. His chest heaves slowly because of MY touch. Hands run down his stomach. Hands run-up to his chest and up to his neck to his soft dark hair, he bows his head into the touch and back onto my shoulder as hands pleasure his bare flesh in the dark room in front of the mirror, in the dark room, in front of the mirror.
His shirt is clinging to him at the elbows; his thumbs still hitched in his pockets. My hands are roving all over his lovely bare skin. My pleasure is there, in front of the mirror.

Hands move lower now releasing him from the black pants binding his arousal. One button, One zip, he is free! He can’t see me. The hands touching him, kindly stroke and tease. His beautiful face in the mirror shows me that he is feeling pleasure too. His eyes are wicked now, almost black with lust. He looks in the mirror his face doused in sweat his mouth open panting and he is gorgeous. He looks so pretty this way, in the dark in front of the mirror.

His mouth opens gasping for air, head tossed back. Lusty moans escape his throat, hands working on him. Hands

touching him, my breath on his shoulder, a hot wet tongue lapping his flesh. One hand on his chest to steady him,

One hand on his sex. He looks so pretty this way coming in the dark in front of the mirror. He groans as he does

and hanging spent in my arms, a sigh of release. Beauty naked in front of the mirror in the dark.

© Feb. 23rd, 2003 at 07:05 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment